The shea butter is best known for its benefits to the hair. In mask, the shea butter is even a treasure for those who have the hair very dry and frizzy. But we can use this product for something else. Discover the many properties of sheabutter.
The shea butter is best known for its benefits to the hair. In mask, the shea butter is even a treasure for those who have the hair very dry and frizzy. But we can use this product for something else. Discover the many properties of sheabutter. In https://intlprincess.org/sheamoisture-raw-shea-butter-shampoo-conditioner/ you will have the best options now.
Shea Buttershea butter use
Shea butter is extracted from the kernel of the fruit, or more exactly the kernel inside the shea kernel.
Rich in oleic acid, vitamin E, D, A and unsaturated essential fatty acids, including omega 3, 6 and 9, shea butter has a thick consistency of cream color.
Moisturizing, nourishing, soothing, regenerating, it is an extraordinary product for hair and skin.
How to use shea butter
Before using shea butter, which is rather thick and hard, warm a hazelnut in the palm of your hand it will spread and penetrate better.
For the massage, make it more liquid by melting it in a bain-marie.
Shea butter for hair
- Dry hair
- The day before the shampoo, apply on the hair, from roots to ends, a big nut of softened butter in your hands or in a bain-marie.
- Wrap your head in a warm towel.
- Keep as long as possible, at least ½ hour.
- Very very dry hair
- Before the shampoo, massage your scalp with a big nut of melted shea butter.
- Comb the hair.
- Wrap them in a hot towel.
- Keep if possible all night.
- In the morning, rinse with clear water and shampoo.
Apply a mixture of one tablespoon of melted shea butter and one tablespoon of argan oil to the hair.
Every day, rub the tips with your fingers coated with a dab of shea butter.
Shea ButterShea butter for the skin
Moisturizing facial dry skin
Apply every night while sleeping, instead of the night cream, on your face of impeccable cleanliness, a small hazelnut of shea butter.
- Shea butter soothes skin that tugs
- Anti-wrinkle treatment
- On your cleansed face, massage your skin for at least 5 minutes with this miracle butter.
- Neck and go back to the ears.
- Allow the skin to absorb for 10 minutes.
- Then apply a tissue to absorb the excess.
- Thanks to shea butter, your skin will regain elasticity and tone.
- After-shave face care
- To calm the razor burn, massage your cheeks with a dab of shea butter.
- Shea butter against stretch marks
- Apply 4 times a day a small amount of shea butter on affected areas.
- Massage in small circular motions until complete penetration of the oil.
After 3 weeks the marks will fade
Shea butter against drought
Shea butter is suitable for dry skin and even mixed, dehydrated, sensitive and fragile.